Wednesday, November 5, 2008

There's a lot to be thankful for!

Voting time has come and gone. I was disappointed that my candidate did not win. I will be a good sport though. We still have so much to be grateful for.
I am so grateful for my family! They are the best!
I am grateful Brent has a good job and that we have a comfortable home.
I am grateful for my health. I haven't felt this good in many years!
Mostly I am grateful for the truths of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
It gives me peace in these times of trouble. I know that if I try my best to do right I will be taken care of. I do not have to worry about what is happening in the world if I am doing my part and trying to keep the commandments.
That is the peace the gospel brings!
I know this to be true and say it in Jesus name.

4 comments:

Jessumca said...

cute background! i liked this post mommy. very thoughtful indeed. thats why i like you to be my mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's quality work on your blog. You married?

Roo Roo's Corner said...

shucks you all!

otherwise known as Sam said...

And I am so thankful for you!! You are so wonderful Ruth!